Monday, September 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - September 14, 2009

FOR TODAY…9/14/09

Outside my window...Cloudy and 75 degrees!

I am thinking...that I want to go somewhere soon where I can swim and float around with a frozen umbrella drink.

I am thankful for...the beginning of Ugg wearing weather…well it’s almost here at least!!

From the kitchen...Cookies! The weather is changing, and I am getting in the mood to bake!

I am wearing...lots of black today! Black top, pants, and shoes!

I am creating...Another bag. I worked hard this weekend to complete a bag and it turned out wonderfully!

I am going...to dinner tonight with my Mom tonight.

I am reading...Wives and Daughters

I am hoping...that my husband feels better. He is having some stomach issues today. I hate it when he is sick.

I am hearing...lots of humanness; it’s a good day to be alive today!

Around the house...we have puppies to wash and clothes to clean! Almost caught up on my laundry!

One of my favorite things...Driving to work with the music loud and the sun roof open in my husband stick shift red sportscar. We didn’t carpool because he is home sick today. I got to race around singing “It’s Five O’clock Somewhere” at the top of my lungs at 8am!! Its a great way to start the day!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Housework tomorrow night, Family Matters on Wednesday at Church, Laundry on Thursday, and that funny thing called work.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


These are my grandparents. I hope that Ryan and I look like this when we have been married for 50+ years!

Special Thanks and Blessings to The Simple Woman for hosting this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment