Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Simmer



I love it when my house smells yummy. From the smell of Pinesol and Pledge to Candles from Bath and Body Works, I am always interested in finding new ways to add to the comforts of home.

I found the following holiday simmer on The Style Dossier via Pinterest.


Ingredients:
1 Lemon
1 Orange
4 Cinnamon Sticks
2 Tablespoon Whole Cloves
3 Bay Leaves
1 Cup Cranberries
4 Cups of Water (Add more water as it simmers)

Pinterest
I just love me some Pinterest. I normally have my iPhone, iPad, or Laptop near by when working on a project.


Slice the Orange


Slice the Lemon


Put all the ingredients in a pot, bring to a boil, and then turn down to a simmer.

I simmered this for about an hour on a very low flame. Our house smelled just divine.  It provides such an organic Christmas Smell that moves through the home quickly, and lasts for some time!


No comments:

Post a Comment