Monday, July 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - July 13, 2009


FOR TODAY July 13,2009
Outside my window...73 Degrees….and Sunny…one of those days that has been wasted being in the office.
I am thinking... about waking up this morning with a song on my heart. It’s a old camp song that hasn’t left my thoughts all day! “GOOD MORNING its God’s morning, weather skies are sunny or grey, Good Morning its God’s morning, hope you have a wonderful day!
I am thankful for...The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! Even in the melancholy of political muck…there is no place I would rather live.
From the kitchen...tonight’s dinner is a Taylor Family (My Mom and Dad) Favorite for dinner. Camp Steaks and Fried Potatoes, It’s not terribly healthy but its comfort food for a Monday evening.
I am wearing...Black and Teal Top, Black slacks, and black flats that have replaced my cute heals that (demon furry child) Diesel decided to chew up. I hate these new work shoes because they hurt my feet, but their shoes so I can’t complain.
I am creating... A year book in Picaboo for 2007, the year we got married. It’s really fun looking back through the pictures and reliving the memories.
I am going... to my mother in laws house to get some of the stuff we left when we were house/dog sitting last week, and to pick up so her home will be clean for her to return too!
I am reading...The Bad Girls of the Bible. I am starting a Bible study on this book next week. Its really GREAT!!
I am hoping...that my husband had a good day at work today. Things have been a little off for us the last few days.
I am hearing...snoring…at least in my head…I wish I could go back to sleep!
Around the house... Our Air conditioning is on the fritz. Our landlord is calling to get maintenance in for it. We are so spoiled.
One of my favorite things...Facebook – You can find me at Bri's Facebook Page. I have so much fun connecting with friends and family! Oh and Playing Farkle! I love that application.
A few plans for the rest of the week: PMI Meeting tomorrow night, Date Night Friday Night, Harry Potter and Dinner with My Mother in Law and Sister in Law on Saturday.



Here is picture thought I am sharing....
Opie and Diesel checking out Smoke Bombs on the 4th of July!

Special thanks to Peggy at The Simple Woman for hosting this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment