Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - November 9, 2009



FOR TODAY…11/09/09
Outside my window...Cloudy but Warm.
I am thinking...about God’s plan for my life. He is tugging on my heart strings in a couple areas, two of which are completely out of my box, but not out of his plan. Making the choice to move where he leads, because I certainly don’t want to go anywhere without him.
I am thankful for...my Dad. We went to Breakfast this morning and enjoyed some time talking and feeling. He is such a blessing.
From the kitchen...Pumpkin Bread!!! After all it is one of my favorite fall treats!
I am wearing...lots of black today! Black top, pants, and shoes!
I am creating...Fleece Shirts/vests for the puppies. Specifically with Denver Broncos fleece….I am after all one of their biggest fans.
I am going...to take a nap at lunch today!
I am reading...Katherine, by Anya Seton – It’s a great classic.
I am hoping...that God will give us some direction on some decisions in our near future.
I am hearing...the sound track of Wicked in my head….I listened to it on my way in to work this morning….and now its stuck in there!!!..... “Popular…you want to be Popular”…
Around the house... we have dirty puppies, dirty clothes, and dirty dishes…I have some cleaning to do.
One of my favorite things...Coming home to happy puppies!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Housework on Tuesday, Date Night on Friday, Dinner and Movies with the Boys on Saturday, Church on Sunday. It’s a relatively slow week!!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Our Cute Puppies
Special Thanks and Blessings to The Simple Woman for hosting this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment