I like Music...Actually...I Love Music...
Music Inspiries me, It Invites me to other places, It Opens my heart to my dreams, It Connects my soul to my God....
I also Love Lists...I like to see things grouped, organized, and under control.
Music rarely is any of those things.
However when Music meets Technology (one of my other passions) I get these wonderful things called Playlists, which give me the opportuntiy to understand my music, to see patterns in my emotions, to notice more about where I am at, and to connect with my heart a bit more.
I wanted to document this new understanding, it kind of makes me excited, this kind of insight doesnt happen very often.
This Week: Lets Review my Top 25 Most Played Songs Playlist per My IPhone
1. How will I know (Glee Cast Version)
2. I Wanna Dance with Someboys (Glee Cast Version)
3. Banjo (Rascal Flatts)
4. Somebody That I used to Know (Gotye)
5. Blackbird (Glee Cast Version)
6. Glitter in the Air (Pink)
7. My First Kiss (3Oh!3)
8. What I've Done (Linkin Park)
9. King of Anything (Sara Bareilles)
10. Break Your Heart (Taio Cruz & Ludacris)
11. Fat Bottomed Girls (Phillip Phillips)
12. Disease (Phillip Phillips)
13. What Makes You Bueatiful (One Direction)
14. Shaking that Tailgate (Trailer Choir)
15. Break (Three Days Grace)
16. Defying Gravity (Glee Cast Version)
17. Smoke a Little Smoke (Eric Church)
18. The Blower's Daugheter (Damien Rice)
19. Take me or Leave me (Rent)
20. Dirt Road Anthem (Jason Aldean featuring Ludacris)
21. House of God (Mercy Me)
22. Raise your Glass (Pink)
23. Bless me Indeed (Mercy Me)
24. Our God (Chris Tomlin)
25. Lets Get Loud (Jennifer Lopez)
1. I find myself convicted that out of 25 songs, only 3 Songs were Christian in nature. I firmly believe in my heart that praising God in all things is part of the intimate relationship we have with our Creator. I need to work on listening to praise music more of a priority in my daily walk.
2. I love me some musical related goodness....Glee, Rent, Wicked...There are some difficult subjects supported that I dont always agree with, but the spirit of kindness and sense of support and love really speaks to my heart.
3. I love those good ole country boys singing about Summer, Driving, Music, and the occasional drink or two. I have discovered much too late in life, that I was meant to live a Country Music Video Life.
4. Phillip Phillips Oh...goodness...I havent really latched on to anyone from American Idol, until you walked onto my tv screen...something about the growl in your voice, your weird movement, the raw talent. I even like the over played song "Someone I used to know"...because of the duet you did...Oh..im in ruins...
5. Two songs Instantly light up my heart for two very reasons. "Glitter in Air" there is something so intimate and sweet about this song. I heard this song during a vacation out to Tenessee while sitting outside on a bueatiful evenings sipping Lynchburg Lemonade with my Sister in Law. It was a sweet sweet time between us. "Raise your Glass" makes my Band Geek Heart Happy...enought said.
6. The "Blowers Daughter" is a bueatiful memory from a book series that was a complete guilty pleasure to read.
7. "My First Kiss" and "What makes You Bueatiful" - Makes me want to pop my bubble gum and dance around like a Teeny Bopper
8. "What Ive Done" and "Break" - are both a little dark, a little angry, they make me breath faster, make me feel a bit more alive.
9. King of Anything - Its my work anthem. Its a question I ask repeated as my day goes by, its my girl power anthem.
10. Break Your Heart and Lets Get Loud - Dance Dance Dance...Groove Groove Groove
If you feel like sharing your top played songs, I'd love to hear about them!