Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week I'm joining in for What I'm Loving Wednesday


What I’m Loving Wednesday

I’m Loving: Crescent Dogs.we tried this for dinner tonightit was supper Yummy!

  
I’m Loving: Silly Puppies who beg for cheese. (I don’t know how they know the sound of the cheese drawerbut they come a running!

 

I’m Loving: that my Tuesday Evening Women’s Bible Study is back up and running for the fall!
Boy oh boy have I missed these Ladies! They are such a blessing, we are studying Jonah for the fall and its super exciting!

 I’m Loving: My Recent Pinterest Ponderings

This seems so true, especially as I look back a year from today!

This should be my life motto these days

This is just a powerfully sexy Truth. I wish more women understood this!

This has happened so many times in the past couple months...I've lived in the minds of quite a few
emotional experiences, and realized more than one person was watching me...

A fabulous Reminder!!
  I’m Loving: My new Bath and Body Works Fall Candles in Leaves, Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut, and Marshmallow Fireside. Note the cute pumpkin candle holder.So stinking cute!!

I’m also Loving: My new Bath and Body Works Fall Hand Soap in Warm Apple Cider, Black Cherry Merlot, and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

 
What are you Loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment