Sunday, November 3, 2013

Date Night - Overnight Hideaway Getaway

I wanted to mix things up a bit.  At times our routines get a little overwhelming, or underwhelming and Ryan and I have both expressed that we would love to try something fun and get out of our box.

So I planned an Overnight Hideaway/Getaway for a Date Night for us.

My Parents were willing  to watch these guys for us (Thanks Mom and Dad). We dropped them off around 1pm on Saturday and headed out!


We drove for about an hour to Ontario, CA, and stayed at the Ayres Suites near the Ontario Mills Mall where we had a King Studio Suite with a jetted tub! I reserved the "Romance Package" which included Sparkling Wine, Chocolate Covered Strawberries and a late check out at 2pm.

I went to Lush earlier in the week to get some bath bombs for us to enjoy! I got a Snowman Bath Bomb and a So White Bath Bomb for myself. Both of them are part of their newly released Holiday line and are amazing. I got Ryan Cinders which had a nice spicy smell to it.

Reservations at 9pm for Benihana's which was great fun! It was a little strange being at a table with all strangers, but it helped us to focus on each other.  9pm was a bit late for a normal dinner for us, but I wanted to make sure we had plenty of time to enjoy our room and some much needed downtime.

We woke up late and spent more time in our amazing bathtub and headed home.  All in all it was an amazing afternoon and overnight to get away and relax a bit. We spent time talking about the holidays and what we want to plan for next year. I really appreciated the time together without distraction, and we felt blessed and thankful for our relationship and each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment