Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday Stories


If your visiting from The Mom Creative Welcome!!



1998 - Freshman Year of College – Spring Break




I was home from the University of Wyoming with my boyfriend at the time.  We were doing a bit of sightseeing.

This day we were whale watching with my Mom and Dad.

I can’t help but smile at my Letterman jacket. I am such a dork, wearing it after high school and all. I was proud of it, of the musical accomplishments it represented. Yeah, I lettered in Band, what are you going to do about it.  I was one of the Ultimate Band Geeks, Drum Major and all!

The Ocean, its creatures, the give and take of the waves, calls to my soul.  There are moments where I feel the connection so deeply that I know it’s divinely inspired. Who else but the God of creation, the God who loves me would know how to take my breath away and alter the very rhythm of my heart

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with lettering in Band. My brother did likewise in band and drama, was quite popular and we'll liked by just about everybody. In high school, I was known only as Dan's brother.

    ReplyDelete