Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Girl with a Cat Face




This was in July of 1985, I was 6 years old.

Don’t you just love the dress I’m wearing? Something about seersucker and lace, that just makes me smile!

I have no idea why I have a cat face? Am I trying to make cat “ears” with my hands?  Who knows?? What I do know is that growing up I had some amazing summers which included swimming a lot, playing even more, and enjoying family.


I now find myself in a whole new “Tween” stage of life, too old for a summer break but young enough to miss one.  Old enough to have a busy calendar, but young enough to miss the family that is too far away by miles or the other side of heaven.  As we start this summer off I am passionately planning to find more time for floating in the water and loving the ones I share life with!

No comments:

Post a Comment