Monday, September 8, 2014

Behind the Shutter Vol 1, Issue 10


September 1 - Kidney Stone Recovery Take 2  
Kidney stones....are of the Devil....I might have already said that...but I don't quite know what else to say! This little black pup follows me around when I am not feeling well. He is never far away, especially when it comes time to nap on our bed...oh I mean his bed.




September 2 - Our Sick Little Dude
Opie had a tooth that was infected and ended up creating a hole to his nasal passage. It wasn't good. The poor little dude was sneezing blood and just exhausted. He ended up having multiple teeth pulled. You have to love that chicken bandage on his little leg where the IV was. I hate having a sick puppy, but so thankful for our Vet Dr. Laura.


September 3 - Got Cheese
I am convinced that these dogs can hear an american cheese wrapper from miles away! We have a few days of wrapping medicine in cheese for Opie to get down. These boys are like sharks when cheese is around.


September 4 - He’s Back
Opie is finally showing signs of life. He is growing a little more feisty everyday after his surgery!


September 5 - My Life as the Wife of an Angel's Fan
I married into a love affair with the Angel's Baseball team. Unfortunately that means from March to October most evenings there is a Game on our Television. Thanks to my Amazon Prime subscription I get to watch "My" shows like The Tudors, while sitting close to Ryan! Its good stuff, and keeps our marriage strong! Go Angels!!!


September 6 - Urgent Care Waiting
We spent Saturday evening in Urgent Care with more Kidney Stone Pain. Having Ryan with me makes waiting so much easier! 


September 7 - Camp Steaks and Fried Potatoes
My parents came for Sunday Dinner and not only brought all the fixings but cooked dinner too! Camp Steaks and Fried Potatoes is a favorite dinner of mine and totally hit the spot! I pretty sure it helped protect my stomach from all the pain meds Im on! So very thankful for my sweet parents and husband for their support and love as I work through these kidney stones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment