Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday - 11/28/11



1. I really need to clean my.... My House!! We just moved into our new condo/town home this weekend. Boxes, News paper, and chaos...are pretty much everywhere.

2. What food makes you think of Christmas? Pumpkin Bread and these rolled Sugar Cookies we used to make as a kid.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be? 25 all the way! 

4. What was your first paying job? Dog Bather for a local grooming shop. It was the best job ever!

5. Have you read the twilight series? No, I have not. But I am addicted to the movies. I still havent had the chance to see Breaking Dawn, part one. I am about ready to throw a fit because of it.

2 comments:

  1. We moved 5 months ago and still live in a chaos with boxes around. My ambition is to get it all sorted by christmas. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more blessings

    ReplyDelete