Monday, October 29, 2012

Death Box - Day 1

So we got the Insanity Workout...affectionately named "The DEATH box".

Which is another reason why I shouldn't stay up late to watch night time TV...

Something happens in the middle of the night..
I find myself feeling like a world conqueror...who has the strenghth of wonder woman...

Oh..goodness...

So I thought I would record my 60 day journey here. I am sure that it will take a couple rounds to get to my goal weight..but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Day 1 - is the first of 4 Fitness Tests (Hardest test I've ever taken)

You work on a set of exercises and record the number of times you complete the exercises in a minute.

You have two wonderfully fit (androids) to observe while you sweat to death...

Here are my numbers:

Starting Weight: 257 lbs
Starting Blood Sugar: 331

Fit Test Results

1. Switch Kicks - 48
2. Power Jacks - 20
3. Power Knees - 56
4. Power Jumps - 20
5. Globe Jumps - 6
6. Suicide Jumps - 1
7. Push up Jacks - 1
8. Low Plank Oblique - 8

I worked out at 5:30 am...and by 8:00 am...my body was hurting...

No comments:

Post a Comment