Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Simple Womans Day Book - 5/11/10


FOR TODAY…May 11, 2010

Outside my window...Sunny and 68 Degrees!!! Glorious Southern California!!!

I am thinking...about plans to go to the Renaissance Faire for my Birthday in a couple weekends. Looking forward to all the shows, eating, a little drinking (when in Rome…) a glass of beer never hurt anyone… and play time with family and friends.

I am thankful for...the amazing weather we have had. I am praying for all of the people affected by the crazy weather in the south. Our family in Tennessee hasn’t been affected by the flooding, thank goodness.

From the kitchen... Lots of Juicing and Chicken. We got a juicer a few weeks ago and have really enjoying the added energy and other healthy side effects. We are also are cutting back on beef and eating more chicken.

I am wearing... A black and white top, black slacks, and black flats.

I am creating... A prayer shawl - crocheting it with this beautiful black, grey, and white variegated yarn. Love it!

I am going...to the Laundry mat tonight. Our dryer died….after a totally agonizing death….

I am reading...just finished the Winthrop Woman by Anya Seton. Great Book! Hoping to get back aligned with the Kindred Spirits Book Group and read May’s book Pearl Maiden.

I am hoping...to hear from a ministry opportunity I am trying to get involved with!

I am hearing...not much of anything…my IPod has taken a dump… I hate it when technology decides to take a vacation…

Around the house... Lots of on purpose picking up. We are in the midst of a couple crazy weeks. Both socially and Work wise we have been really busy!! Keeping picked up really keeps the stress level down.

One of my favorite things... My Dryer…RIP sweet dryer!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow is our 3 year Anniversary! We are celebrating it on Saturday. Friday I am going to Magic Mountain with my Dad, and Sunday is my Grand Nephew’s first birthday!

Special Thanks and Blessings to Peggy at The Simple Woman for hosting this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment