Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - February 16, 2009

I had computer issues yesterday and wasn’t able to post this on time, so I am posting today!


FOR TODAY 2/16/09


Outside my window... Rain – Lots of it!


I am thinking... about Gods role in my life. Trying to make changes to make sure that he is the center of it all!


I am thankful for... the day off work to relax and enjoy my home and the people and creatures who live and love in it.


From the kitchen...Carrot Cake that our friend Paul made. My husband loves Carrot Cake!


I am wearing... My Pink PJ Bottoms, Pink Tank Top, Angel’s sweat shirt, and Slippers


I am going... to BSF tonight. Enjoying this new adventure.


I am hoping...that God works magic in the life of a dear friend. He is struggling greatly!


I am hearing... Video Games, Puppies Barking, Rain Falling! All some of my favorite sounds!Around the house...lots of relaxing, laughter, and warm blankets.


One of my favorite things...Tommy’s Burgers. We had them for lunch! Yummy Goodness!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Game night with our Life Group From Church on Friday, Dinner with good friends on Saturday.


Here is picture thought I am sharing... (Roses from my husband and cookies my Mom made for Valentines day!)



1 comment:

  1. Your daybook was a joy to read! I loved reading what sounds you were hearing. What beautiful flowers! Hubby did good! ;) Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete