Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - February 23,2009






FOR TODAY ... February 23, 2009

Outside my window... another rain cloud. Southern California seems to shut down with the slightest rain drop! Brake lights look pretty in the blur of rain drops.

I am thinking... that today is going to be a great day! I made it to the gym this morning for the first time in a couple of years! We hope to work on starting our family soon. I want to be as healthy as possible for that.

I am thankful for...Our jobs…every day is a gift!

From the kitchen... Not much, unfortunately. I have Bible Study Fellowship tonight so we normally eat on the fly as we come home.

I am wearing... Purple Top, Black Slacks, Open Toed Sandals with short heals.

I am creating... I am waiting for an Apron Pattern to arrive in the mail. Excited to get some fabric and start working on it.

I am going... To BSF tonight, tonight is our Fellowship night, so I hope to have time to stop by early and join in.

I am reading... The Love Dare – Day One

I am hoping... that my Mom is feeling better today. She caught a horrible cold bug last week and it hasn’t quite let go of her yet.

I am hearing... Phones, Typing, Talking, all of my favorite signs of busyness and productivity.

Around the house... We have another uninvited furry critter at our house. We set a trap last night with not much success. Hoping if we set a few more tonight we might have victory!

One of my favorite things... Rainbows – We saw a giant one last week on our way into work one morning. I am hoping to see another one with this new storm rolling in. A wonderful reminder of Gods promise!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Doctors Appointment, Diesel’s Birthday Party at the Dog Park on Saturday, Lean Six Sigma Training at work

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

These are our Silly Puppies, they were hanging out for some cuddle time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bri! I love your doggies! Did you see the movie Fireproof? OMGosh, I cried so much! An awesome movie! I was glad we didn't watch it at our church on Valentine's Day with others (I would have needed my own box of tissues). We bought the Love Dare book too. We haven't started it, but I skimmed through it. Yikes. Even with a wonderful marriage, it looks like an interesting adventure. Best of luck!
    Hugs,
    Sheri~~Bee Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....your puppies are so cute!! Love the picture.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete