Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 2, 2009



FOR TODAY…..March 2, 2009

Outside my window... 63 degrees…with beautiful blue skies!

I am thinking... about my bible study for the week. We are in Numbers 13-14. I have been amazed at how many times the Israelites complained and doubted God, only to realize that I am not so very different. EYE OPENING!!!

I am thankful for... my parents, my friends, my home, my church

From the kitchen... Cherry Cheese Cake, one of my husband’s favorites.

I am wearing... Black and White Top, Black Slacks, Open Toed Sandal heals.

I am creating... Finally got my apron pattern still looking for some fabric. Excited to find time to put it together.

I am going...to work, then to BSF tonight.

I am reading...A Lady of High Regard by Tracie Peterson. This was on a reading list of a bloggy friend. Is been a great suggestion so far!

I am hoping... That my husband has total healing ASAP! He has been fighting a cold bug that has been going around and a pulled muscle in his back.

I am hearing... Lots of grumbling about our fridges at work being cleaned out this weekend. The cleaning crew did this on an unscheduled weekend and a lot of people lost their food, Tupperware, and lunch containers.

Around the house...Our unwelcome furry friend is still attempting to cohabitate with us.

One of my favorite things... Fruit Roll Ups! A childhood snack that has followed me into adult hood, they are my favorite evening snack.

A few plans for the rest of the week: BFS Tonight, Cup Cake Decorating on Thursday Night in preparation of a Baby Shower. Baby Shower for my Niece on Saturday, Birthday Party for my Nephew on Sunday

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


(This was the bueatiful sky that greeted me this morning as I walked the puppies! I am so thankful that the Sun decided to come up today!)



Special thanks and blessings to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ who hosts The Simple Woman’s Daybook.

2 comments:

  1. Cherry Cheese Cake...YUM-O! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I'd be irritated about the cleaning out of the frig too. Although I don't think I'd be leaving things there over the weekend either.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete