Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 9, 2009

FOR TODAY…March 9, 2009

Outside my window...55 Degrees and Cloudy

I am thinking...about my niece who is having a baby soon. New life is so exciting, everyday miracles! God is so good

I am thankful for...my husband, I am reminded of the song God Only Knows by the beach boys.
I am wearing...turquoise and black top, black slacks, and sandal heals.

I am creating... Still working on my apron. So much going on, I didn’t much have time this weekend to work on it. I hope to get working on it this weekend.

I am going...to Kohl’s tonight with my husband to help him pick out a new shirt to wear with his suit on his interview tomorrow.

I am reading...A Lady of High Regard – LOVING THIS Book, Also working on the Love Dare.

I am hoping...that my husband’s interview goes well tomorrow.

I am hearing... Lots of whining about the time change….I have to admit…I even hear it in my own mind…

Around the house...Laundry, Cleaning, and spring time organizing!

One of my favorite things...The diaper bag I got my niece for her shower gift from Dungaree Dolly. It is just the cutest thing ever! She makes each bag customized with wonderful retro type fabrics. Can’t wait to get a laptop bag from her!

A few plans for the rest of the week: We have a birthday get together tonight for my nephew. Dinner plans with an old friend of my husband’s on Saturday, and GREEN Sunday Dinner in celebration of Saint Patrick’s Day.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
These are 4 of the nieces and newphews I aquired when I got married. I am an only child...so I didnt know if I would have the title of Aunt. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, and them!

Special thanks and blessings to The Simple Womans DayBook who hosts the day book.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bri!
    I am hearing the same whining in my head about the time change! ;) Geez, it's just an hour, what's my problem! ha.

    Hugs,
    Sheri ~~bee blessed~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the time change seems to have everyone a bit off their game here as well. Mostly we're all just really cranky.

    Having fun holding that new baby when it comes. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bri! I'll say a prayer for your husband that he goes in with confidence and comes out a success! Please, let your blog friends know how the interview went.

    BTW.... I love your sweet Opie and Diesel. Their sweet faces have my heart melting!!!

    {{hugs}}
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your husband's interview goes well!

    ReplyDelete