Monday, May 4, 2009

20 of My Favorite Things

1. Color-Pink – Any Shade

2. Dessert-Coldstone Ice Cream – Cake Batter with rainbow sprinkles and Caramel.

3. Smell-Out board Boat Exhaust

4. Flower-Pink Tulips

5. Animal-Killer Whales

6. Month-May

7. Beverage-Sweet Tea

8. Pair of shoes-the Uggs I am hoping to get for my birthday.

9. Snack-White Bread with Peanut butter

10. Song- Slow Fade by Casting Crowns

11. Book-Phantoms by Dean Koontz

12. Fruit-Strawberries

13. Hairstyle-Twisted up with a Claw Clip

14. Piece of clothing-my new jeans, they fit just perfectly.

15. Store to clothes shop-Kohls

16. Season-Spring

17. Hobby- Sewing

18. Thing to collect-Blue Birds

19. Movie-Gone with the Wind

20. Restaurant-Sonny’s Italian in San Clemente


6 comments:

  1. The perfect pair of jeans, a rare treasure! Happy May to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet tea! I enjoyed reading your list.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cake batter is THE BEST! I really like your blog, you look so happy! What a blessing.
    Your housewife stickers on the side are toooo funny. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gone with the Wind - what a classic! I was so thrilled when my daughter watched it with me and really enjoyed it.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Gone with the Wind!

    Just discovered your neat blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your list! I love Kohl's! And, Casting Crowns--and of course, the perfect pair of jeans!

    ReplyDelete