Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins May 29, 2009

1. It's cold and Wet outside today…I am happy to say…its UGG Wearing Weather!
2. Ketchup is made from tomatoes. I love it on almost anything!
3. My favorite health and beauty product is Water. My body and skin look and feel great when I drink enough of it.
4. This weekend I would like to take a nice long ride with my husband and puppies, maybe we could find a place to have a picnic and fly some kites.
5. Well, first of all I want to thank God for his faithfulness in my life. He is so good!
6. My Husband, His best Friend, and my best friend were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was a very odd…crazy…dream.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m taking my Mother in Laws advice and we are having a date night at home. We are cooking up some yummy Beef and Shells, Turning off the phones, locking the doors, and cuddling up on the couch to watch some movies. Tomorrow my plans include washing the puppies, a bit of cleaning, hoping to add some flowers to my little plot of dirt, and enjoying the company of a dear friend and her family for dinner. And Sunday, I want to go to church in the morning, and then celebrate my Uncle’s birthday in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you are getting so much enjoyment out of your Uggs! A picnic and flying kites sounds wonderful.... what a great idea!
    Hope you are well sweetie! Take care {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete