Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



Click the Button Above to find more information on Friday Fill-Ins

1. Apples are to oranges as Opie is to Diesel (My puppies couldn't be any more different).

2. I am so happy its Friday and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear a great country song playing with people dancing (oh a girl can wish).

4. I love the American flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but I am going to find cotton candy and bud light to enjoy this weekend.

6. My friend Paul was running and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with water, Super Soakers and Water Balloons (It could happen…this weekend in fact)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Watching Star Trek, tomorrow my plans include to get my hair dyed (finally), go swimming and get some sun, and watch Twilight while eating pizza with friends and Sunday, I want to go to church and celebrate my Moms!

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! I hope your friend has some dry clothes handy....and I hope your hair color turns out exactly how you like it!
    Am glad I found your blog, I've stopped by from Friday fill-In's! I'll be back to read and enjoy more!
    Mine are up to. Happy Friday!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete