Thursday, July 24, 2014

Behind the Shutter Vol.1, Issue 3

Monday July 14, 2014
Courage


I love this Lion charm that my Mom got me for my Brighton Charm Bracelet. I do love me some Lions! I don't know if I believe in that soul animal stuff that I hear about in native american cultures but there is certainly something that I connect with when it comes to Lions. Just add it to my apex predator addiction. 

Tuesday July 15, 2014
My Wildflower


We enjoyed spending time with our God Babies!! I found myself almost on the edge of a panic attack trying to race to their pre-school/day care to pick them up after work by 6pm. I can promise you that traffic in Souther California is never worse than when you are raving to get somewhere. This girl in all of our Red Hair glory never ceases to amaze me! She is so bright, and her giggle just lights my world up! And oh boy does she have Ryan wrapped around her little finger! How we love her!

Wednesday July 16, 2014
My Morning View



These three boys are my world!! When I get up and going in the morning both of the Puppies like to take my spot in bed. This routine totally cracks me up! I normally find them completely asleep with Ryan. This morning Diesel was very aware of me, however he was much to lazy to get up and follow me around. Its times like this that I am aware of how thankful I am for what I have! Its good stuff!!!


Thursday July 17, 2014
The Plane The Plane


Another evening with the God Babies, full of excitement and smiles!! Conner’s recent birthday left him with a loot of toys! Playing with him is one of my favorite things to do. He loves this little planes, and makes the most awesome sounds!!! Its really neat to see how quickly they learn things! Every time we see them they are a little older and a little smarter! We are so very blessed to be on their list of caregivers and that their parents allow us sweet time with them! 

Friday July 18, 2014
Lets go Angels




Ryan’s love affair with the Angel’s continues! This time we sat in the Knothole club for the whole game! This is a dramatic change to sitting in seats. The Knothole club is a restaurant style venue with tables and chairs that are facing the field. You end up with great service and a great view! Im afraid that Ryan has become a bit addicted to this, I don't know if we will every watch the game from our seats again! 
We attended the game with some friends that we haven't seen in a long time, and it was great fun to catch up! I missed having bud light and cotton candy, Ryan assures me that he will correct this going forward! 

Saturday July 19, 2014
Kidney Stones are of the Devil


I ended up in the Emergency Room on Saturday night due to Kidney stones. I don't have words for the pain! People say its as bad if not worse than giving birth.  If thats the honest truth, than I'm going to have a C-Section if and when we get pregnant!  Yeah I said it.  5 hours later we left exhausted and a little doped up on morphine. Morphine is my friend.  I did get caught up with the two numbers after AGE on my Hospital ID Bracelet. I still think Ryan and the Hospital Staff are playing a mean trick putting 35 there! HA!
I am so very thankful to Ryan for supporting me through it. He is the best husband EVER!!!

Sunday July 20, 2014
Pain Med Blues



Nothing like resting and drinking lots of water to realize how bad you feel. I spent most of the day sleeping. Sleeping the pain away, sleeping the pain med fog away, sleeping the exhaustion away. I just slept a lot, which seems right in line with a Sabbath Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment