Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tunes on Thursday - Featuring my Hubby's Top 25




This week I'm featuring my Hubby's Top 25 Most Played Songs Playlist on his IPhone.

1. Free Falling (Tom Petty)
2. Somebody that I used to Know (Gotye)
3. Daughter (Pearl Jam)
4. Big Empty (Stone Temple Pilots)
5. Lightning Crashes (Live)
6. I would walk 500 miles (Kenny and The Scots)
7. Yesterday (Beatles)
8. Shine (Collective Soul)
9. That's All (Genesis)
10. Creep (Radiohead)
11. All Apologies (Nirvana)
12. Falling in Love with You (UB40)
13. Prayer (Disturbed)
14. Time (Hootie and the Blowfish)
15. Iris (The Goo Goo Dolls)
16. I will Survive (Cake)
17. Sad But True (Metallica)
18. Cant get you off my Mind (Lenny Kravitz)
19. Let Her Cry (Hootie and the Blowfish)
20. Only the Good Die Young (Billy Joel)
21. Santeria (Sublime)
22. Do it Again (Steely Dan)
23. Learning to Fly (Tom Petty)
24. Island in the Sun (Weezer)
25. Friend is a Four Letter Word (Cake)

He is definitely a product of previous generations in his family...and the 1990's.

Some of my very favorite moments with him have been driving in the car listening and watching him sing Billy Joel songs. I am actually super surprised that there isn't more than on of his songs on this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment