Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tunes on Thursday - Housekeeping Playlist



Im going to be spending most of my weekend coming up, cleaning house and getting ready for some house guests.
Thought I would share my Housekeeping Playlist....I find these songs worthing of spinning my broom around the dance floor..

1. Drink it up Men (The Dubliners)
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole)
3. Black Horse & The Cherry Tree (KT Tunstall)
4. A Bushel and a Peck (Betty Hutton & Perry Como)
5. Witchcraft (Frank Sinatra)
6. Jump in the Line (Harry Belefonte)
7. Fever (Peggy Lee)
8. Car Wash  (Shark Tale Mix)
9. Canned Heat (Jamiroquai)
10. Footloose (Kenny Loggins)
11. I want to Take You Higher (A Knights Tale Mix)
12. Were Dancing (PYT)
13. Take me or Leave Me (Rent)
14. Crazy (Aerosmith)
15. Ill be There for You (Bon Jovi)
16. Slow Ride (Foghat)
17. Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffett)
18. Dancing Queen (ABBA)
19. Hot (Avril Lavigne)
20. Raise Your Glass (Pink)

What songs do you like to listen to when cleaning your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment