Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tunes on Thursday


Whats been tweaking my music fancy this week....Looking into my recently added list on my Iphone.
We Found Love (Rihanna) - I really liked the version that played on So you think you can Dance two weeks ago. I couldn't find that version, so went with the ever so Popular one.

The Proof of Your Love (for King and Country) - One of the blogs I follow had this song on her page (wish I could remember which one) . Fell in love with it!

White Flag (Feat. Chris Tomlin) and Sweetly Broken (Jeremy Riddle)  - were found in the comments here at She Reads Truth regarding Surrendering your life to the Lord.

Of Arms & Ocean (Jeremy Riddle) Trying to find a song from a Vampires Diary Episode. Not the song on the show, but I'm still diggin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment