Monday, October 6, 2014
7 Things I Love about this Man - Part 1 - 31 Days of Loving that Man
Somedays things are just hard. Everything just goes wrong, or I end up on my pity pot, and I can't quite find the sunshine. God has blessed me with such an amazing man, and in the midst of life it helps to highlight some specific things about Ryan that I Love:
1. He faithfully attends and participates in a Men's Bible Study. I love that he prioritizes learning more about his faith with a group of godly men.
2. He waits up to greet me when I get home from my Tuesday Night Bible Study.
3. He honors his relationship with his Mother, and ensures that she stays a priority in our busy lives.
4. He is a die hard Angel's Fan. His excitement makes my heart happy.
5. He goes all in with me on my crazy date night ideas. Nothing like being pulled through a monster fog filled Halloween maze to prove that you love your wife! HA!
6. He lets me rest when I can't keep going.
7. He expresses his appreciation for the little things I do.
Next time Life gets to you, and it feels like your Hubby is on an opposing team, take a moment and list 7 things you Love about him!
What 7 things can you think of right now?