Friday, October 3, 2014

His Details - 31 Days of Loving that Man


The description of the Proverbs 31 Woman is a verse that resonates within my DNA. I just know that she and I would be fast friends, although I might be a little envious of her at times. I mean...she has her stuff together. 



As I focus on loving Ryan well, one verse stands out, to do him good. 


One easy way for me to accomplish this, is to keep track of his details.  Details for making doctors appointments, insurance changes, car registration, and other miscellaneous facts about this XY Chromosome man of mine. There are lots of great tools out there to keep this information together.  Depending on the type of information and the level of security around it, I have used a few different options. You can use a home management notebook, a planner, index cards in your wallet, or the multitude of software options like phone apps or spreadsheets. I find the most useful are the options that I can keep with me for moments When Toilets Attack or other such activities that come from being married to a cute boy. 


Here is the basic information I keep handy.




What information do you keep handy?


No comments:

Post a Comment