Sunday, January 12, 2014

1/12/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest



Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! Oh how I love Sundays!

Church, Brunch, Football, Family, Friends, Yummy Goodness....Oh what a most wonderful day!!

My Bronco's won yesterday! Yes I'm a proud California Girl! Yes they were playing the Chargers (A California team)!  No I don't care that we beat them to a pulp!!!  It was determined that my love of the Broncos started some 16 years ago. I was a freshman in college at the University of Wyoming and my boyfriend at the time loved the team. I  fully committed to the Bronco bandwagon!

This dip in the above picture is called Pizza Dip. It is pretty much nectar of the gods good! I double the recipe here at Closet Cooking and skipped the peppers and olives!  I only make it once a year, its so rich you need that much time to recover from it!!

We had family and friends over to watch the game. They are all people that I can Rest in the knowledge that they laugh at me while I scream "Rip their heads off" and "Whats wrong with you, do you need a map?" Its what I do!! I'm just thankful to have people who love me through it!

Oh...And I have a question for all those football fans like my Amazing Mom who is a Patriots fan...

Got Peyton?? Because we do!!


There may be blood by the end of next weeks game...

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here.



No comments:

Post a Comment