Saturday, January 25, 2014

1/25/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest


These are my parents.
On a Plane
On FaceTime
Talking to Sweet little ole me!



These are my parents.
On a Plane
On FaceTime
Talking to Their Sweet Girl Dog, Macy

Can you tell that they were so much happier to talk to her! Im going to have to have a conversation with them about this….its a problem!

Were watching Macy, while they are down in Mexico on a Mission Trip! And they were taking a moment to say goodbye before they took off!

I love that they are embracing technology.

I find Rest in technology, like the little application that told me their plane had arrived safely, or the email that I received from them letting us know they were safe in their hotel! It take my anxiety down a few notches!

I ask for continued prayers of travel mercies and work for God's glory while they are down in Mexico!

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment