Saturday, January 4, 2014

1/4/13 CY365 One Little Word Rest



We received a special piece of mail! This is the hand print of Ruth Abigail the little girl we are sponsoring through World Vision. She calls Ecuador her home, and she is often in our thoughts, and always in our prayers.

I find Rest in knowing that our support is helping her, her family, and their village have better lives! God has blessed us so faithfully, and I am grateful and humbled by this opportunity. Her hand is so small, it warms my heart hoping that she enjoyed whatever moments she spent making this gift.  Most little ones seem to like finger painting. The paint's texture on paper provides a connection, for a few brief moments as I rest my hand on her's I pray that she is safe, comfortable and loved.

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here

No comments:

Post a Comment