Thursday, January 30, 2014

1/30/2014 CY365 One Little Word Rest


We are working on refreshing the bedrooms at our Home. We are painting, carpeting, and getting new light fixtures. This is the first bedroom that we are close to finishing. Its the first guestroom upstairs. We are moving into this room over the weekend so we can get started on refreshing the master bedroom.

Ryan spent some time installing some blinds in this room, after painting the trim! I just love how this room has turned out so far! The colors are two shades of green (this picture has been edited a bit so the colors aren't true), they are warm and soft and I feel really at peace in the room.

After posting this picture on Instagram and Facebook, Ryan has been renamed Ry Pennington....a play on the most famous Ty Pennington of Home Makeover Celebrity. I am so thankful that Ryan is willing to use his talents to help around our home! This willingness gives me Rest, as I can work on other things instead of struggling with these types of activities.

I love me a man with Power tools!

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here.


No comments:

Post a Comment