Thursday, January 16, 2014

1/16/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest



We are friends she and I, the kind of friends who have only known each other for a couple years, but we know we were separated at birth some how.

I admire so much about her, her strength, compassion, hope, and direct personality. If I start walking crooked I know that she will kick me back to the straight and narrow!

We celebrated her birthday with dinner and a movie. We saw August: Osage County. I thought it was supposed to be a comedy. I was wrong. Although I really did feel the need to break some dishes.  I left the theater wanting an extra dose of PM Cold Medicine, my puppies, and a place to crawl into the fetal position and just cry a bit. It was intense, the acting superb, I felt like we had just watched Julia Roberts unfold her masterpiece. Its a movie that will take me some time to recover from.

As I wished this sweet girl a Happy Birthday, I found my self so very thankful for her, and the Rest that comes in sharing life with a her!

Happy Birthday Michele!

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment