Monday, January 27, 2014

1/27/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest

There is something really sweet about having a couple of littles running around our home. 

I love being a Great Aunt to these two monkeys, they just crack me up!   We had such a fun night with dinner and movie watching with them and their Momma. It was a great way to start off our week! Although these kiddo's keep me on our toes, I find great emotional Rest in their giggles and sweet smiles! There is something so refreshing about them! 


She is so quick, So full of life, and provides endless amounts of giggles and smiles! 


He is all boy, all the time!! With the occasional cuddle moments! 


I really don't know what is happening here...She was doing gymnastics on our couch or something to that effect! Her Uncle thinks she is beyond silly. 


These are Southern Apple Dumplings, and they are of the Devil! Pinterest is of the Devil!! I need to break up with both of them!!  You can find the Recipe here: www.inspiredreamer.com

Got any Pinterest Dessert recipe's I need to know about, before I break up with it?

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment