Sunday, January 26, 2014

1/26/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest


These are my legs.
In shorts.
In Flip-flops.

IN JANUARY!!

Forgive the whiteness….it will blind you if you stare to long.

One of the amazing gifts of living in Southern California is that I can wear shorts in January! Well at least this year!

I find great Rest in this! I could live in flip flops 12 months a year with out much question, except for Ugg wearing weather. That could be a difficult choice for me! Ryan and I have thrown around the idea of moving out of state a few times in our marriage. And just when I think I can't take the population, traffic, or pace of life, we have a month like this and the Glorious Southern California Weather blows all thoughts of moving away!

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment