Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1/15/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest


I start most week days listening to the local AM Radio Talk Station, as I put on my makeup and mess with my hair. I often learn my current events, and politico topics in the half hour it takes me to be prepared to face humanity!

As I listened this morning I learned about a fire that was burning in the city of Glendora. This city in my early morning stupor was a million miles away. Until I started my drive to work, and I noticed an ominous cloud of smoke crossing the horizon of our street.

Glendora is quite far away from our home, which brought me great Rest of mind. As I prayed for the residents of Glendora that were impacted by the fire, I found myself very thankful for our home, and that it was safe.

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment