Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1/8/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest




This is my Mind Map for my 2014 Goals...or well a piece of it.  To most people, including Ryan this is a scary representation of how my brain works. To me...this is Rest. I love the process of using a tool like this to take my abstract thoughts, and break them down into to workable goals.  I'm a project manager, I organize tasks and deliverables for a living, and decomposing and tracking things is a passion.

Taking a few moments, actually hours to align what I need,want,hope to do for 2014 and getting it down on paper makes my genetic code happy! And when I am in alignment with who I am at my core, I am able to Rest. 

I am praying over this plans, knowing that my God will either support them or shake things up!!

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here

No comments:

Post a Comment