Tuesday, January 7, 2014

1/7/14 CY365 One Little Word Rest



I just love Lions...Love Love Love them!!! To my surprise I found this one in a very odd place....The hallway at the local Olive Garden in the mall near our house.

Late in the afternoon I realized that I hadn't put out the meat I needed to cook dinner. Ryan in all of his wonderful mercy earned the title of BEST HUSBAND EVER, by taking me out to dinner!  I'm pretty sure he was guarding himself from what could have been a terrible hormonal breakdown of the monthly variety if you Ladies out there know what I mean. He's a pretty smart guy!

I was very thankful to find a few moments of Rest while dipping my bread sticks into Alfredo goodness and sharing our days with each other!

Check out my Introduction to Capture Your 365 and One Little Word here

No comments:

Post a Comment