Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 10 Review

Day 10

Fasting Blood Sugar: 142

Probiotic Pills & Fiber - DOWN the Hatch!!! Last one!

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement and 1 Omega Plex!

AM Snack – Banana and Peanut Butter

Lunch - Tuna, Green Beans, Brown Rice

PM Snack – Apples 

Dinner- Chicken Breast and Broccoli from El Pollo Loco

Water, Water, Water – 3/4 of a Gallon

Exercise - 30 Minutes of the Rocking Body Disco Groove DVD - It killed me. 40 minute walk at lunch.

Day 10 was a good day! I was really pumped up on it being the last day of the cleanse and I wanted to finish strong.  I was able to really put my head down and stay on target. 

I am starting to feel an increase in energy, which helped motivate me to get some things done at home tonight.

I don't think I realized that my new "Normal" had turned into such a sluggish life style. I am super excited about tapping into feeling better and getting more things done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment