Monday, February 10, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 8 Review

Day 8

Fasting Blood Sugar: 176

Probiotic Pills & Fiber – IT’s BACK!!! Oh this Fiber Sludge. I made the mistake of using warm water this morning. Oh for the love of goodness, it was like drinking paste!

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement and 1 Omega Plex!

AM Snack – Banana and Peanut Butter

Lunch – Salad with Hard Boiled Egg and Carrot

PM Snack – Apples and Peanut Butter

Dinner- Cesar Salad, Filet, Broccoli

Spazz Moment: 1 Bite of Pizza

Bedtime Snack – 4 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter

Water, Water, Water – ½ Gallon

Exercise: Rockin Body Mark Move and Groove (15 Minutes) Video, Rockin Body Party Express Video (30 Minutes), and I Walked at lunch (40 Minutes)


Day 8 was a pretty great day! I did completely crumble and have a bite of Pizza. It’s a weak spot for me! But I countered that my increase in exercise would make it a little better. I found myself truly hungry today in the evening and splurged a little on Peanut Butter. I am sure this will not be good either.  Im going to try to stay away from an evening snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment