Sunday, February 9, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 7 Review

Day 7

Fasting Blood Sugar: 160

Probiotic Pills

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement and 1 Omega Plex!

AM Snack – Two Hard Boiled Eggs

PM Snack – Pineapple and Peanut Butter, 3 Tostido Scoop Chips

Dinner- Chicken, Mixed Veggies, Piece of Garlic Bread, Pineapple

Herbal Cleanse Pack – More of the Magic Pills.

Water, Water, Water – ½ Gallon
Evening Snack – Pineapple and Peanut Butter
Today was kind of crazy! I had booked us solid in our schedule which was great fun, however I didn't fare to well making sure that I had what I needed to eat with me.

I made some poor decisions: No Lunch, Pineapple, Tostido Chips, Garlic Bread, Evening Snack Choice, but they were better bad decisions than I normally make! Baby Steps Y’all Baby Steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment