Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 9 Review

Day 9

Fasting Blood Sugar: 172

Probiotic Pills & Fiber - Only one more day, Only one more day!

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement and 1 Omega Plex!

AM Snack – Banana and Peanut Butter

PM Snack – Apples and Peanut Butter

Dinner- Side Salad and Oh..it pains me to write this...1/3 order of Bacon and Cheese French Fries

Spazz Moment: 1 Child Size Frosty From Wendy's

Water, Water, Water – ½ Gallon

Day 9 was a day of misery. I got some news that sent me into an emotional tail spin. Not Proud, Not Proud at all! I did realize very quickly into my cheese fries that I was quickly plunging into a Carb hangover and quit eating them. I spent most of the evening trying to keep my eyes open, which was not fun during Bible Study. 

This is going to be a huge thing for me to work on. Everyday on this challenge I have learned more about the emotional connection I have with food. Its rough, and something that is a daily battle. I was in such a cycle of frustration that I didn't eat lunch. In fact nothing even remotely sounded good to eat, especially not what I had brought. 

I am thankful to Ryan that reminded me that tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow is the last day of the 10 day cleanse. I will be excited to see the progress in weight and inches on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment