Friday, February 7, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 5 Review

Day 5

Fasting Blood Sugar: 182

Probiotic Pill Pack and Spark

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement Shake and 1 Omega Plex!! 

AM Snack –Banana and Peanut Butter   

Lunch – Chicken, Brown Rice, and Asparagus

PM Snack – Apple and Peanut Butter

Spark Drink – More Fruit Punch Spark Drink

Dinner- El Pollo Loco Chicken Breast and Broccoli,  1 Omega Plex Supplement

Herbal Cleanse Pack – I totally forgot to take these

Water, Water, Water – about 3/4 of a gallon. 


Over all day 5 started as a pretty great day for me! This is the lowest my fasting blood sugar has been in a very long time.  I was content for most of the day until I got home from work in the evening. Once I was comfy at home, the battle began. Traditionally our Friday evenings are opportunities to have a date night or enjoy time out to dinner with family and or friends. We ended up moving our bedroom around, and then sitting on our butts. Sitting on my butt is my favorite position to enjoy snacks and soda. I wanted nothing to do with a healthy dinner let alone cooking one. Thank you to Ryan for going out to El Pollo Loco so I didn't have to resist the In and Out Burger in the same parking lot. I don't know that I would have stayed strong enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment