Thursday, February 6, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 4 Review

Day 4

Fasting Blood Sugar: 207

Probiotic Pill Pack and Spark – No Fiber Drink Today! WOOT WOOT! Instead it’s replaced with two Probiotic pills and a spark drink!

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement Shake and 1 Omega Plex!! I am pretty sure that I will be purchasing the Meal Replacement shakes in the future to continue after the 24 day challenge.

AM Snack –Banana and Peanut Butter   

Lunch – Salad (Lettuce, Chicken, Easy Cesar Salad Dressing) – I totally messed up and forgot to cook food for lunch on day 3 so I had to improvise at the café at work.

PM Snack – Apple and Peanut Butter

Spark Drink – More Fruit Punch Spark Drink

Dinner- Ground Beef 96/4 Meat Loaf, and asparagus. I used my meat loaf pan which allowed all the drippings to drip out and away from the meat. I cooked the asparagus with a little olive oil and garlic. 1 Omega Plex Supplement

Herbal Cleanse Pack – More of the Magic Pills.

Water, Water, Water – I only got a ½ gallon in today.  This is way more than I usually drink, but not enough for the plan. 


Over all day 4 was a pretty low day for me.  I was plagued with lots of cravings today, French fries. Mozzarella sticks, and Cherry Taffy were dancing in my head. When I got home I weighed myself and had gained back a lost pound which was discouraging. I almost broke down, and drove thru, but prayed, dug deep emotionally and cooked dinner. I did have a little crumb of a rice crispy treat that Ryan was snacking on. And I am talking crumb. You can ask him! The little sweet bite helped get me through the evening. I also took another long bath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment