Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 3 Review

Day 3

Fasting Blood Sugar: 233

Fiber Drink – The chunky-floating-sludge-small cup of doom slid down my throat again this morning. 

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement Shake and 1 Omega Plex! This is becoming a favorite of my day! I am a breakfast girl, and having something sweet and yummy to kick my day off is wonderful!

AM Snack –Banana and Peanut Butter   

Lunch – Chicken, Asparagus, and Brown Rice

PM Snack – Apple and Peanut Butter

Spark Drink – More Fruit Punch Spark Drink, the afternoon slump has all but disappeared!

Dinner-My cousins from Mississippi were in town! We joined them and my Mom for dinner at a restaurant in Huntington Beach called Sandy’s. I had the Jidori Chicken Breast with grilled vegetables. Jidori Chicken means “Chicken of the Earth” in Japanese. The way the chicken is prepared is very healthy. It was truly one of the most flavorful and tasty Chicken breasts I have had.  I walked away from the meal feeling very proud of myself. Although eating out is not supported on the plan, I felt like I had made really great decisions, tried something new, and didn’t have any soda, carbs or dessert. I also took 1 of the Omega Plex Supplements.

Herbal Cleanse Pack – More of the Magic Pills.

Water, Water, Water – I only got 2/3 of a gallon of water today, totally failed on this front.


Over all day 3 was good.  I continued to feel satisfied with the amount of food. Emotionally I was much more stable on the food front! I did feel pretty tired throughout the day.  I think that might have something to do with my water intake.  I will focus on that tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment