Thursday, February 13, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 11 Review

Day 11

Fasting Blood Sugar: 132 - Thats 204 Points from when I started!

MSN MAX 3 - Breakfast White Packet of Supplements

Breakfast – Advocare Meal Replacement and MSN MAX3  Colored Packets

MSN MAX 3 - Lunch White Packet of Supplements

Lunch - Tuna, Brown Rice, Green Beans 

PM Snack – Cherry Laffy Taffy 

Dinner - Arby's Child Size Roast Beef, 3 Mozzarella Sticks

Water, Water, Water – 1/2 of a Gallon

Exercise - 50 minute walk at lunch.

Day 11 was a day full of ups and downs!

In the morning I was completely obsessed with the great progress I had made! 

By the time I got ready to go to my guitar class I was a hot mess! Its been a really long time since I was in a classroom setting let alone with a bunch of adult strangers doing something as vulnerable as trying to make music from a shaped piece of wood with steal strings. 

I had intended on going to Chick-fil-a but it was clear on the opposite side of town, and I was running late. 

Then I planned on stopping at In & Out I was really craving a burger. I mean greasy fingers will help move across the strings right? However the drive thru line was clear around the block. 

So I ended up at Arby's where I found very little joy after eating what was previously a comfort food for me. 

The emotional navigation of this process is really exhausting, but worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment